Wednesday, February 27, 2008

WOW! really WOW!!

Here I sit in Yellowknife.. less than one week to departure... and really.. am I ready to go?? I'll find out tomorrow when I repack (again!) for the like 5th time and see what I really need to survive with... need to do some scanning of docs and making sure I have all the paperwork good to go...

Only 2 days left of work and from the sounds of it I really may not have a job to come back to, but should find that out by Friday! Either way I will really be enjoying myself!

So I bought a new camera.. Hope this one survives the journey and thanks to tips from Jason, I will be trying to get somewhat creative... we shall see..

so that is all for now... just wanted to touch base... will do another update from Vancouver in a few days and then when I can from there...

If you want to e-mail me you can register and comment on this site, you can message me through facebook or send a message to me at olsenshari@hotmail.com..

Catch all next time!

Shari

No comments: