Monday, March 3, 2008

Goodbye Canada


So this will be my last post from Canada... Leave bright and early tomorrow morning... a long day ahead of me then... 3 hours to LA, then to San Francisco for lunch, then back to LA for the 14.5 hour flight to Sydney! Getting excited.... yup I am!

Got a reminder from the PADI scuba company that my course starts in 4 days, so I hope to God that I don't catch a cold in the next few days. Can't do scuba with a cold... equalization and all.. fingers crossed.

Had a mani and a pedi yesterday to prepare for the nakedness of my feet.. they are now good to go....

That is it for now. catch you all on the other side!

Shari

1 comment:

Rick James said...

Hi Shari,

Sorry to hear about the job, bad news always travels fast. Loved the photo of your pedicure! You are so right about the feet, I think my feet have only been in shoes twice in the last 7 months.

Just one piece of advise on the big crossing. Remember to get some sleep on the plane, and if you get to Sydney during the day make sure you stay up and only go to bed in the evening, so you can adjust your inner clock faster.

Make sure you have fun! Looking forward to following your travels too.

The James Family!!!!