Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Noosa

Well really if I was a billionaire I would buy my beach property here in Noosa.. It is a quaint little place with a beautiful beach and lots to do. A little on the pricey side, but the whole East coast has been that way.

I arrived at noonish and after checking in went for a walk in the Noosa National Park. I walked 4 different paths following the coast, the rain forest, the Eucalyptus trees and a pine forest that reminded me of home. I walked through the town after and fell in love with an artists work. Again if I was a billionaire!

The hostel had a welcoming free drink in the evening, so I went (of course free drinks!) and ended up chatting with a few English folks (they are everywhere)! We stayed and had a few drinks for the rest of the evening.

On Tuesday I went to the Australian zoo, home of the Crocodile Hunter. It was pretty cool. much like any other zoo but a ton of crocs, koalas and other Australian animals (including about 20 poisonous snakes...) there was a show and some feedings and you got to pet koalas and kangaroos. They were all about..

I was relaxed in Noosa for sure.. Had a rain storm this morning but it passed.

Nothing to grand to report.. off 4x4 ing tomorrow for a couple of days.. that should be fun... I could have camped on the sand island (Fraser Island), but opted for the resort! Then I am looking to the 2 nights on a tall ship early next week (man I really don;t even know what day it is anymore!

take care..
s.

again I tried photos, but didn't work will try later..

5 comments:

marnie said...

Hi Honey,
I finally logged in - great to read! Nice to see pics of YOU on occasion :-) Sounds like fun, can't wait to read the next one.

Hugs sister-girl
Love M

Pat said...

I can't believe I finally figured this out. Looks like you are having a great time.
Love the photos too.
Miss you
Pat

Pat said...

I can't believe I finally figured this out. Looks like you are having a great time.
Love the photos too.
Miss you
Pat

Dix said...

Hey Shari,
Long time no hear from you. Hopefully you are having too much fun to care about your friends in the frozen north who are living vicariously through you!... oops did I type that out loud?
Anyhoo too long between posts...

Unknown said...

I agree with Dixie..! I miss my daily dose of Shari's adventures!! Hope everything is going well and you are having a GREAT time : ) You are sure missed!!