Friday, March 14, 2008

moving on up.. (the east coast, that is)

Hi all,

Just a quick update for today.

Last night I went and watched the "Bucket List", I thought that it would be funny funny funny, but it was funny, sad , sad.. still good though.

Today I woke up and checked out of the hostel and borrowed a bike to ride up to the Byron Bay Lighthouse. It was about 2 KM and mostly up hill but WOW what a sight when you got to the top. I will get some photos on later.

Then I cruised down the hill and sat on the beach and read for a bit, the headed back to the hostel to wait for the bus.

After a short bus ride (3 hours) I am in Brisbane and staying at a friends place with her family. I met Jodie when I went through Ireland about 5 years ago. We kept in touch with the occasional e-mail and updates and now I am here. We were just trying to figure out what to do in Brisbane for a couple of days. She doesn't think there is anything to do (she is a Sydney gal) but there is always something to do. She lives about 20 minutes from the city, so I will wake up and figure something out tomorrow..

I hope everyone is doing well... miss ya...

No comments: